Thursday, July 24, 2014

Famous Pizza

What's this pizza place called?
Joyce's Famous Pizza

Where is it?
2120 S.Broadway, Denver, CO 80210

How can I find out more?
  • Old school: (303) 777-4992

What did you rate it Oscar?
Half a pie (That's really good but not as good as some.)

So, what is the review?
There's regular pizza and there is famous pizza. If you get a choice, go for famous pizza because really, really good.

I went after Kids Stage and I was starving. When I walked in, there were red and white tiles and chalkboards above the counter with the menu. There were photos of New York City on the walls and a replica of the Statue of Liberty. This is a New York style pizza place so that is my guess why they have all this New York style stuff.

A small cheese pizza is $9.99. Me and my brother split this and I had enough for lunch. When I saw the pizza I was like "This is going to be really really good." And it was as good as I thought. There were hardly any bumps on the pizza. In my case, that is good.The crust was chewy and thick.The sauce was smooth. The cheese was even and looked delicious.



I cannot give this pizza place full marks because the pizza was so hot when it came to the table. Also, the sauce was a little spicy. Also,k the windows face West and there was a lot of light pouring in. It hurt my eyes. Also, they use paper plates and plastic silverware. This can hurt marine animals. And they did not have a recycle bin. 

I had a coke to drink.

Have a cheesy day!

Oscar

No comments:

Post a Comment