Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Who am I? And why should you read this blog??

Hello.My name is Oscar. I have eaten TONS of pizza and you can trust me. I have read more books than I have eaten pizza. So you can also trust my book reviews.

Me eating pizza in Texas.I ate 8 slices. Myself.

I am 9 years old. I live in Denver, Colorado. I live with my mama and pop and twins (a brother and a sister). My brother has spina bifida and has braces.My sister is really loud and can be bossy.

You should expect a book review from me every Monday and a pizza review every Friday. You should expect all the reviews to be mine. No one pays me to for the reviews (But if you want to pay me, send me a note!).

A good pizza has melty cheese and a chewy crust. It does not have brown spots and the cheese is even. The crust does not have a lot of of bubbles and the pizza has nothing on it except sauce and cheese. NO PEPPERONI ALLOWED!

A good book has a good beginning. It also has a bad guy that comes back from the near dead and a hero to send him back to wherever he came from. I like other books too.

Other than eating pizza and reading I like bike riding and playing video games.

I hope you can eat the pizza I review here and read the books too - they are going to be good!

Have a cheesy day! And a booky night!

Oscar

No comments:

Post a Comment