Monday, July 28, 2014

A Bus Ride to Japan

Book:
Dragonbreath #2: Attack of the Ninja Frogs
By: Ursula Vernon




Rating:
A whole book shelf! That is the best! Seriously!

Review:
In my case, Dragonbreath: Attack of the Ninja Frogs is one of the funniest books I have ever read.If you like funny things like, well, pictures, giant frogs that say funny things, and mad scientists that sell fortresses to ninjas you'll probably like this book. At night, my mama had to tell me to toss the book down from my bed. This is a caution for you - don't read this book if your parents have a strict bedtime! Or put it in a safe at bedtime!!

The main characters are:

  • Danny: Danny is a dragon and he likes pepperoni pizza. In this book, he also likes ninjas. He is really funny and super weird. And he is a daydreamer.
  • Wendell: Wendell is an iguana. He is the brainiac of the mission. He is really crazy because he runs at a giant Komodo dragon!!!
  • Suki: Suki is a salamander. And a girl!  (What is up! There are two boys and a girl in most books!) She is an exchange student from Japan. She is really funny too! I would say everyone in the book is funny. She is also related to a warrior named Leaping Sword (Read the book to find out more - seriously!)

This book takes place in the winter during school time. I like it because  
  • Mind blowing things happen. 
  • It is a graphic novel. 
  • The characters say wacky things.   
If you want to learn more about this book or buy it (it is $10.99 at Amazon), here it the author's web site:

Hey - if you don't want to spend $10.99, I borrowed my copy from the library. 

Have a booky night!

Oscar

No comments:

Post a Comment