Friday, July 18, 2014

Perfect Pizza

What's this pizza place called?
Romano's Italian Restaurant

Where is it?
5666 S Windermere St, Littleton, CO 80120

How can I find out more?
  • Old school: (303) 798-4944

What did you rate it Oscar?
1 whole pie! (That's very, very good!)

So, what is the review?
Amazing! Delicious! PIZZA!!!!

Romano's pizza gets full marks because of the chewy crust, fine sauce, and the evenly distributed melty cheese. The pizza tastes better than it looks. When I first saw the pizza I thought "What! Did they cook this in a volcano?" Then, I took a bite and it was DELICIOUS! The sauce was not spicy.My tongue jumped up and down with happiness.

Kids, if you want this pizza order from the adult menu. There is no pizza on the kids menu. I was shocked about this! 

When I was there, a small pizza was $8.99. I ate five slices and had enough to bring home for lunch.

I drank root beer. It was really good as well.

If you don't like the cold bring a coat or send your pet penguin to get take out. In other words it is chilly inside. The window blinds were down and no sun came in to warm up the place.

The last thing you should know the chairs are uncomfortable. Very uncomfortable. 

Have a cheesy day!

Oscar

No comments:

Post a Comment