Friday, August 1, 2014

The Pizza Egg

What's this pizza place called?
Red Robin

Where is it?
All over the US. I went to the one in Mission Trace.

How can I find out more?
  • Old school: (303) 989 - 8448

What did you rate it Oscar?
Seven slices  (That's fabulous but not as good as all.)

So, what is the review?
To get things straight, Red Robin is not really a pizza restaurant. It is a place for burgers and fries - or a burger restaurant. But there is a little pizza involved. It is on the kids menu. Its costs $4.49 and comes with a drink and a side. The pizza is very small - like dude. About 8 small slices. No leftovers. 



The pizza itself did not meet my full expectations. It would have but some if it was overcooked, I could not would not eat two slices which meant I was not all the way full. The pizza that was not burned tasted perfect. They serve it in a basket that can be reused. The paper the pizza is on cannot be reused and I do not know if they recycle it.

I am giving Red Robin more slices than it deserves because the service was quick and good. Also the side (Mandarin oranges) and drink were good.  

I had strawberry lemonade to drink.

Have a cheesy day!

Oscar

No comments:

Post a Comment