Friday, August 15, 2014

Vampires Beware

What's this pizza place called?
The Garlic Know

Where is it?
Denver and Florida  - I went to one in Denver. 

How can I find out more?
  • Old school: (303) 980 - 5668

What did you rate it Oscar?
1 slice - that is awful.

So, what is the review?
We ordered the pizza for delivery. 
You have call them for delivery - you cannot order online and they do not have an app.
  
After my pop called, the pizza arrived quickly and blazing hot. The cheese was slanted to one side. Maybe a dragon breathed on it and blew the cheese to one side. I don't know.

Before I even tried tried the pizza, my mama was complaining that the crust was soggy and they charged three dollars more then the advertised price.

When I tried the pizza, it did taste like a cross between dragon breath and a rat's nest. Oh, and rotting cabbage. I don't recommend this pizza. Not at all. 




A large 16 inch pizza is $12.99. That is the advertised price. That was enough for me and my brother to have dinner and lunch.

We got soda from the grocery store.

Have a cheesy day!

Oscar

No comments:

Post a Comment