Friday, August 8, 2014

Big Sleepovers Need Big Daddys

What's this pizza place called?
Big Daddys Pizza

Where is it?
Utah and Denver, Co
We got ours delivered from the one on South Wadsworth.
My friend has one near his house Wadsworth.

How can I find out more?
  • Old school: (720) 279 - 9110

What did you rate it Oscar?
Eight slices - a whole pie. 

So, what is the review?
The reason I had this pizza is because a friend came over to spend the night and play video games for five hours. At 5:30 the pizza delivery guy showed up with a cheese pizza for me and a pepperoni pizza for my friend. He still is my friend, even though he is a pepperoni fan.

We took the pizza downstairs and started. The pizza met our full expectations- melty cheese, chewy crust.The cheese had no bumps or lumps but was not completely smooth. My friend noticed the crust was smooth. The sauce was a little spicy but I guess I will have to get used to that.

It was a great pizza for playing video games. 





Big Daddy's has a special - a 14" pizza with up to 5 toppings for $10.00. In my case, I think this is a pretty good deal.

We got soda from the grocery store.

Have a cheesy day!

Oscar (and the mysterious friend)

2 comments:

  1. The mysterious fan has a (big) Daddy who is a pepperoni fan. I think it runs in the family!

    Unrelated, if I gave you a copy of my novella, would you read and review it? It's OK if you don't like it - you have no obligation to say you do, though I hope you do. I am a big fan of honesty.

    -Mysterious Friend's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mysterious friend, not fan! OOPS!

    ReplyDelete